We are on this Earth for a short time and with majority of our adult time spent at work! If you’re looking to make sure those hours are spent doing something rewarding, productive and enjoyable and you have a passion for health and fitness then OUR TEAM IS FOR YOU!
Platinum Fitness Wellness & Performance Center in Danbury, CT
Our Personal Training gym is seeking professional trainers that ARE highly motivated to join our team!
Personal trainers at Platinum Fitness are responsible for providing result-driven training for private one-on-one sessions as well as small groups and classes.
– Flexible Schedule
– Must have nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
– CPR/AED Certification
– Previous personal training experience, 2+ years preferred
– Ability to retain clients
– Willingness to build your business along with the resources we provide for you
– Must work well with others, be energetic, enthusiastic, personable, positive and professional
– Good time management and follow-up skills
– Client Relations
– Educate and coach clients on resistance training and cardiovascular fitness goals outside of the studio.
– Retain clients.
– Effectively schedule and check-out clients using our system
– Lead by example regarding own health and fitness goals
– Be prepared for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6 weeks.
– Continuously strive for excellence in personal training. -Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients.
– Train clients according to their fitness level and coach to scale based on ability
– Maintain professional standards including punctuality, proper uniform and the creation and maintenance of a friendly, safe and motivating training relationship.
– Review client progress with studio manager and/or lead trainer on a regular basis
– Attend & participate in all mandatory staff meetings, including continuing education and training sessions
– Work collaboratively with other team members
– Miscellaneous tasks required
⁃ Compensation: $20-50/Hour
Please email all resumes and cover letters to PlatinumFitnessCT@gmail.com with the subject: “Employment Opportunities at Platinum Fitness.”