Group Exercise Classes
Body Restoration at Platinum Fitness
Rapid Reboot Compression Therapy
Rapid Reboot is Rapid Recovery
How does it work?
What are the benefits?
Why Rapid Reboot?
Hyperice Percussion Gun
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improves range of motion
- Promotes circulation
- Accelerates warmup and recovery
Venom Heat & Vibration Devices
- on-restrictive, ergonomic design with Premium Plush™ neoprene
- Digital touchscreen control with nanotechnology heat and vibration
- Variable heat levels, vibration patterns, and time sequences for a personalized treatment
Active Isolated Stretching
Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) is one of the methods of stretching most used by today’s athletes, massage therapists, personal/athletic trainers, and professionals. Active Isolated Stretching allows the body to repair itself and also to prepare for daily activity. The Active Isolated Stretching technique involves the method of holding each stretch for only two seconds. This method of stretching is also known to work with the body’s natural physiological makeup to improve circulation and increase the elasticity of muscle joints and fascia. There are several ways of learning about Active Isolated Stretching